If you enjoyed seeing Julie & Julia, why don’t you plan to try out one of her recipes and bring it to share at a Julia potluck at the Kitchen Shoppe? I plan to try her Beef Bourguignon Recipe. If you are interested in participating, please RSVP by email or call 447-4600. If we have more than 10, I will arrange for a larger location. (Note: If you need the French style pans she used, the shop carries the Mario Batalli enamel covered cast iron pans that are comparable in quality to Le Creuset but more reasonably priced.)
- We are now carrying XAgave!
- Who Let the Girl’s Out?!? is coming soon.
- Gluten Free Cooking:
- Check it Out: Sharon’s Country Store
- BOSCH SALE!
- Saturday, October 24: An Afternoon with Julia’s Food:
- Wednesday, October 21: KIDS COOK
- Tuesday, October 20: A MASTER DOUGH FOR ALL SEASONS
- Wednesday, October 14: GREAT SOUPS
- Tuesday, October 13: STEWS AND CASSEROLES